Adapted from The Mindful Mocktail
Makes 1 full mocktail with enough honey thyme syrup for 4 mocktails
Looking for a non-boring way to spice up your Friday night without the hangover or sugar bomb of traditional cocktails or mocktails? Look no further than this deliciously simple grapefruit and thyme fizz.
1 cup water
¼ cup honey
½ cup fresh thyme
½ cup grapefruit juice
⅓ cup soda water
- In a small saucepan, combine water and honey over medium heat. Stir until well combined and barely simmering.
- Add the fresh thyme and continue to simmer on low for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow syrup to cool completely, about 30-60 minutes.
- Run syrup through a strainer to remove thyme debris
- Add 1 T honey thyme syrup and ½ cup grapefruit juice to a glass and fill to the brim with ice. Top with bubbly soda water and stir to combine.