|2020 || |
- Bale, Bradley Field, Doneen, Amy Lynn, Hight, Thomas, Vigerust, David John (2020) Enhancement of Innate Immunity to COVID-19 with Natural Measures. Immunome Research. October 27 2020
- Doneen, Amy Lynn, Bale, Bradley Field, Vigerust, David John (2020) Microvascular disease confers additional risk to COVID-19 infection. Medical Hypotheses. June 15 2020
- Doneen, Amy Lynn, Bale, Bradley Field, Vigerust, David John (2020) Cardiovascular Prevention: Migrating from a Binary to a Ternary Classification. Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine. May 22 2020
|2018 || |
- Bale, B.F., Doneen A.D., Vigerust, D.J. (2018) Precision Healthcare of Type 2 Diabetic Patients Through Implementation of Haptoglobin Genotyping. Frontiers of Cardiovascular Medicine October 16, 2018
- Amy L. Doneen& Bradley F. Bale (2018) The BaleDoneen Method (BDM):A disease-inflammation approach to achieve arterial wellness, CRANIO®, 36:4, 209-210, DOI:10.1080/08869634.2018.1479491
|2016 || |
- Cheng, H.G., B.S. Patel, S.S. Martin, M. Blaha, A. Doneen, B.Bale and S.R. Jones (2016). Effect of comprehensive cardiovascular disease risk management on longitudinal changes in carotid artery intima-media thickness in a community based prevention clinic.” Archives of Medical Science 12(4):728-735.
- Bale, B.F., Doneen A.D., Vigerust, D.J. (2016) High-risk periodontal pathogens contribute to the pathogenesis of atherosclerosis. Postgrad Med J. November 29, 2016 as 10.1136. Open Access BMJ.com.
|2015 || |
- Feng, D., Esperat, M. C., Doneen, A. L., Bale, B., Song, H., & Green, A. E. (2015). Eight-year outcomes of a program for early prevention of cardiovascular events: a growth-curve analysis. J Cardiovasc Nurs, 30(4), 281-291.
|2014 || |
- Doneen, A.L., Dupler, A., &Crogan, A. Why the RDH is a critical member of the health-care team. Registered Dental Hygiene Program. February 2014
- Doneen, A.L. The direct program: A disease/inflammatory vs risk factor evaluation cardiovascular testing program. The International Journal of Nursing & Clinical Practices. December 24, 2014.
- Doneen, A.L., Dupler, A., &Crogan, N. Cardiovascular wellness and optimal oral health: A symbiotic relationship. Heart Health. November 26, 2014.
- Bale, B., Doneen. A. A guarantee of arterial wellness; new era of cardiovascular medicine. Clinical & Experimental Cardiology. 2014. Bale BF, Doneen AL (2014) A Guarantee of Arterial Wellness: New Era of Cardiovascular Medicine. J Clin Exp Cardiolog 5:298.
|2013 || |
- Doneen, A. L., & Bale, B.F. (2013). Carotid intima-media thickness testing as an asymptomatic cardiovascular disease identifier and method for making therapeutic decisions. Postgraduate Medicine, 125(2),108–23. 2013 doi:10.3810/pgm.2013.03.2645.
- Doneen, A. L., & Bale, B. F. (2013). Autophagy, senescence, and arterial inflammation: relationship to arterial health and longevity. Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine, 19(4), 8–10.
|2012 || |
- Mason, C. M., & Doneen, A. L. (2012). Niacin—A critical component to the management of atherosclerosis: contemporary management of dyslipidemia to prevent, reduce, or reverse atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing, 27(4), 303–316. doi:10.1097/JCN.0b013e31821bf93f
- Nabors, T., Bale, B., & Doneen, A. (2012). Inculpatory evidence: periodontal disease assessment and treatment is an essential element in cardiovascular wellness programs. Dental Economics, 102(9), 99.
|2011 || |
- Jones, P. H., Bale, B., & Doneen, A. (2011). Clinician perspective on the benefits of niacin therapy for the treatment of dyslipidemia and strategies to improve long-term adherence to therapy. The Medical Roundtable—Cardiovascular Edition, 2(4): 249–55.
- Taylor, A. J., Olendorf, M. W., DeMichele, M., Doneen, A. L., Faulkner, D. A., Sutton-Tyrell, K. (2011). Appropriate use criteria for carotid intima media thickness testing.
|2010 || |
- Society of Atherosclerosis Imaging and Prevention, developed in collaboration with the International Atherosclerosis Society. Atherosclerosis, 214(1): 43–46. doi:10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2010.10.045
- “Carotid Intima-Media Thickness: Knowledge and Application to Everyday Practice.” Bale, B. F., Cobble, M. Postgraduate Medicine.January 2010. 122(1): 7-15.
- “Optimizing Hypertension Management in Underserved Rural Populations.” Bale, B. F. Journal of National Medical Association. Jan. 2010. 102 (1): 10-17.
|2009 || |
- Bale, B., Doneen, A., & Wegner, M. (2009). The identification of occult cardiovascular disease through the use of a novel biomarker: a case report. Journal of Clinical Lipidology, 3(5), 351–54. doi:10.1016/j.jacl.2009.08.004
- “Reduce Your Risk of ‘Secret’ Strokes!” Bale, B. F. Women’s World, Oct. 5, 2009, p. 15.
- “Markers of Arterial Inflammation.” August 31, 2009, Bale, B. F. Physician’s Weekly, Vol. XXVI Issue No. 33.
- “Arterial Inflammation Biomarkers,” [Cover story], Bale, B. F. ADVANCE for Administrators of the Laboratory, July 2009.
|2006 || |
- Bale, B. F., Doneen, A.L., Drueding, R., &Charland, S.L. (2006). Aggressive risk factor modification in patients with sub-clinical atherosclerosis reduces plaque burden and regresses carotid artery wall thickness. Atherosclerosis, 7(3), 161.
- Doneen, A. L., Bale, B. F., Charland, S. L., & Smith, T.F. (2006). Carotid intima-media thickness testing identifies at risk patients missed by Framingham 10-year risk scoring. Atherosclerosis, 7(3), 324.