The BaleDoneen Academy provides the implementation guidance to master the method! Courses have been designed to assist you and your team in successfully implementing the method by becoming a better version of yourself, mastering patient engagement and gaining confidence with clinical workflow, lab testing, and treatment considerations that accompany the method!
What Participants and Members are saying...
“Dr. David Wright’s “doctor’s new patient interview“ process was the highlight presentation for me at the first Academy Study Club. As a dentist, I am absolutely able to apply this technique to my new patients as well.”
Barb McClatchie, DDS
“Tons of valuable info, even for preceptorship veterans and repeat offenders. Case study chock full of good info.” Alan Reisinger, MD – MDVIP
“The BaleDoneen implementation course provides tremendous value for the medical or dental team struggling with how to overcome obstacles, get down to business and deliver high quality life saving care. It will provide you with the clinical tools, business strategies and mindset to up your game immediately!”
-Geralyn Beers RDH, BS, FAAOSH
David Wright, MD
Clinical Coach, BaleDoneen Method
Owner, Premier Prevention, Memphis, TN
The Richardson Group
The Richardson Group
BaleDoneen Academy Membership Benefits:
- Referrals: Inclusion in our website’s “Find a Provider” search tool and be recognized as a BaleDoneen Member. We will link your directory listing to your website for maximum exposure and credibility.
- Networking Opportunities: We are building collaborative, mutually profitable new relationships between medical/dental providers in a variety of ways, including membership in our vibrant BaleDoneen Method community and through networking events.
- Brochures: Fifty (50) dental education patient brochures Healthy Gums Help Prevent Heart Attacks. Fifty (50) Arteriology brochures. Discounted rates for additional orders.
- Poster: BaleDoneen Root Cause Poster
- Logo: Use of the BaleDoneen Logo
- Decal: BaleDoneen Member Recognition Decal
SCIENCE & EDUCATION
- Preceptorship: Attend a yearly “Virtual” preceptorship free of charge.
- Published Studies: Have access to published studies to ensure that you and your patients are kept up to date with the latest scientific findings.
- Monthly Newsletter: The monthly newsletter included with this program covers cardiovascular disease (CVD) prevention and news, personal stories, heart healthy recipes and more.
- Monthly Scientific Update Webinars: In these live one hour sessions facilitated by Bradley Bale, MD or Amy Doneen, DNP, we share the latest peer reviewed data that makes our method dynamic and discuss specific patient cases.
- Case Study Reviews: During these monthly one-hour Case Studies facilitated by David Wright, MD – hear about interesting cases or present one of your own. Discuss the challenges faced with symptoms and treatment considerations.
- AHAforLife Patient Program: For a limited time, this membership comes with FULL patient access to BaleDoneen’s patient education program. AHAforLife includes 13 modules to assist you with patient education through “easy to understand” lessons.
BaleDoneen Method Document Library
- Red Flags Supplemental Health Form
- Health Assessment Checklist
- Forms and Letter Templates
- Presentation Library
- Lunch and Learn Speaker’s Deck: Being ahead of the printed science positions you as a national and regional expert. You’ll gain access to slide decks with key data from the latest studies that would otherwise take hours to compile, a valuable asset for your speaking engagement presentations.
- Video Library
- “How To” Guides
ACADEMY COURSE ACCESS
- Academy Course Offering – full team access (4 in 2021)
- Academy “Live” Course Offerings – full team access
- Clinical Mastery – Check Points (3 in 2021)
- Live Role Play Session – (before annual Reunion)
- Implementation Guide – This guide includes a workflow diagram with steps to follow, lab tests and optimal values, along with treatment considerations for lifestyle, supplements, and medications
- Implementation Course Materials