PRACTICE ADVANTAGE MEDICAL OR DENTAL - $1500/month
BELOW IS AN OVERVIEW OF THE ELEMENTS INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM
SCIENCE & EDUCATION
- Published Studies: Have access to published studies to ensure that you and your patients are kept up to date with the latest scientific findings.
- Monthly Newsletter: The monthly newsletter included with this program covers cardiovascular disease (CVD) prevention and news, personal stories, heart healthy recipes and more.
- Monthly Scientific Update Webinars: In these live one hour sessions facilitated by Bradley Bale, MD or Amy Doneen, DNP, we share thelatest peer reviewed data that makes our method dynamic and discuss specific patient cases.
- Lunch and Learn Speaker’s Deck: Being ahead of the printed science positions you as a national and regional expert. You’ll gain access to slide decks with key data from the latest studies that would otherwise take hours to compile, a valuable asset for your speaking engagement presentations.
- Monthly Scientific Update Webinars: Gain access to our Monthly Scientific Update Webinars with Slide Deck. In these live one hour sessions facilitated by Bradley Bale, MD or Amy Doneen, DNP, we share the latest peer reviewed data that makes our method dynamic and discuss specific patient cases. You’ll also gain access to slide decks to share with staff.
- Lunch and Learn Speaker’s Deck: Being ahead of the printed science positions you as a national and regional expert. You’ll gain accessto slide decks with key data from the latest studies that would otherwise take hours to compile, a valuable asset for your speaking engagement
- Business Development & Team Training Video Library: Learn strategic thinking, marketing, patient conversion and retention, leadership, clinical practice management, staff motivation and alignment, finance and quality assurance from our videos as you scale your practice in a way that provides a balanced lifestyle for you as a clinician and increases profitability.
- BaleDoneen Preceptorship: All Practice Advantage members receive ongoing access to BaleDoneen Preceptorship training. For graduates of our Preceptorship course, reviewing the continually updated course annually and educating your entire team is a must to stay sharp and ahead as a thought leader and practice owner. Each Practice Advantage subscriber gets complementary access to the Preceptorship course annually, plus access for up to 5 healthcare staff members at a discounted rate.
- Baledoneen Sample Forms
– Red Flags Supplemental Health Form
– Health Assessment Checklist
– Health History
– EDFROG Workup Sheet
– Sample Referral Letters
- Baledoneen Medication Sheets
- Patient 1st Visit PowerPoint Presentation
- Patient 2nd Visit PowerPoint Presentation
COACHING / IMPLEMENTATION
- Referrals: Inclusion in our website’s “Find a Provider” search tool and be recognized as a BaleDoneen Member. We will link your directory listing to your website for maximum exposure and credibility.
- Networking Opportunities: We are building collaborative, mutually profitable new relationships between medical/dental providers in a variety of ways, including membership in our vibrant BaleDoneen Method community and through networking events.
- Brochures: Fifty (50) dental education patient brochures Healthy Gums Help Prevent Heart Attacks. Fifty (50) Arteriology brochures. Discounted rates for additional orders.
- Poster: BaleDoneen Root Cause Poster
- Logo: Use of the BaleDoneen Logo
- Plaque: BaleDoneen Elite Member Recognition Plaque
ADDITIONAL OFFERINGS AVAILABLE TO PRACTICE ADVANTAGE MEMBERS ONLY
- Personal BaleDoneen Health Evaluation
- Schedule a Community Event with Dr. Bale and Dr. Doneen
- Shadow with Dr. Doneen at the Heart Attack and Stroke Prevention Center in Spokane Washington
- Schedule a consultation / in office visit with Dr. Bale or Dr. Doneen
- Additional Fees Apply. Contact us for details and discounted rates!